Friday 6 February 2015

Sydney Rock n Roll Markets ~ Sunday 1/2/2015

Ok so getting right back into my blog today as I'm finally back on my feet!!

So on Sunday just passed I went to the Sydney Rock n Roll Markets, a every second month event that has become something of a necessity for me in the past 6 months! Its a chance for me to catch up with friends, see my favorite store holders and of course, shop!

This time around though the event was something a bit special...

In late 2014, after literally YEARS of wanting to give it a go...I started making hair flowers! I can honestly say I am so grateful for all the support my little business venture has recieved and this past markets was my first time ever having stock at the markets, which was made possible by one amazing lady!


Caitlin is the brainchild behind the Closet Confessions  blog space and the owner of Closet Confessions Boutique which is a plus sized specific pinup store! She's a great friend and a source of support, friendship and inspiration for me and she is someone who I absolutely admire! She allowed me to pop some of my pieces in her store, which meant a lot. Here we both are sporting hair pieces I've created!!

Some ladies bought my pieces and it was so exciting to see my pieces walking around on such lovely ladies! I am so proud of myself for taking a risk and will keep working hard at what I love!



I spent majority of the day with the gorgeous Ruby Bombshell, who is a lovely lady I am lucky enough to call my friend! She's away a lot as she studies so it was great to gt to spend some time with her before she goes out bush again for her studies!


We also got to meet the gorgeous Ashlee Jade for the first time ever! After following this lady for so long online it was great to FINALLY be able to put a physical person to the face! It was great spending time with this doll and I hope she can make it to future markets!

Other highlights were meeting the Nylon Swish as well, who is a lady I absolutely adore! I didn't spend much at these markets but will post a review of what I did buy in the very near future!

More coming later!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose!



No comments:

Post a Comment