Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wishlist Wednesday ~ The lingerie edition

Hello all!

So for this week's Wishlist Wednesday, its all about the retro foundation garments! 



After purchasing some stockings and my first every longline wirefree bra from the lovely The Nylon Swish recently, I find myself being drawn back to vintage styled foundation garments. Its honestly something I have an on and off relationship with. I guess my changing body recently has made me want to look at pursuing it again as while I've been loving corsetting daily, I'm finding my current corset style with my body/job is highly impractical.

So below are a few items I'm eyeing off around the place that I hope to add to my collection very soon! This winter I'm really hoping to use foundation garments to help keep me warm too, as well as looking fabulous!

What Katie Did






House of Satin










Revival Lingerie






Rago




Rago Lace Body Briefer Firm Shaper with Garters 9051 ~ $60


Rago Upper Body Extra Firm Shaping Long Line Bra 2202 ~ $50

It turned out to be a LONG one but that's all for today! I hope you all enjoyed this weeks Wishlist Wednesday!

Much Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment