Monday 28 March 2016

Weekly outfits ~ 28/3/2016

Hello darlings,

I know I've been quiet here recently, sadly I lost my beautiful grandmother just over a week ago and it hit me very hard. My first loss of someone close as an adult and it was so incredibly unexpected. When it comes to the way I dress, my grandmother was one of my biggest supporters. She loved the way I dressed and knowing that its making me really want to throw myself into my blogging again! So starting this week, Easter Monday with my outfits from last week. 

Enjoy

Tuesday

Scarf ~ Baby blue nylon scarf from Closet Confessions Boutique
Beads ~ Baby Blue beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Lovebirds brooch from Deer Arrow
Top & Skirt ~ Collectif from Gwynnies
Shoes ~ Payless flats (discontinued)
Wednesday

Flowers ~ Peach Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Beads ~ White bead necklace from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Happy Feet brooch by Erstwilder from Coconette Oz
Dress ~ Blue velvet dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Lacy Heels by B.A.I.T from Royal Vintage Shoes (review coming soon)
Thursday
Flowers ~ White Rose Doubles from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Snood ~ eBay
Beads ~ White Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Love letters brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Dress ~ Megan Dress from Karina Dresses
Shoes ~ Betty sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes
Saturday
Scarf ~ Baby blue nylon scarf from Closet Confessions Boutique
Earrings ~ Teardrop Resin Earrings in blue from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Duck and Drakes brooch from Erstwilder
Dress ~ Gingham Jenny Dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing (Discontinued)
Shoes ~ Payless flats (discontinued)
Sunday
Flowers ~ Beginners double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ White Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Happy Snap brooch from Jubly Umph
Dress ~ Judy Dress in Tobacco by Hell Bunny from Natasha Marie (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Brown Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes
I've got 2 reviews minimum coming this week. It feels good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment