Friday 16 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Friday 16th January 2015

Afternoon all!

I was hoping it would cool down enough to actually wear something other than my bathing suit but as that doesn't appear to be the case I figured I'd just share this swimsuit with you all anyway!


Hat - Kmart
Sunglasses - Gloss
Shoes - payless

So this is what I've been lounging around the house in all day, dreaming on warm sand and surf! This was my first ever pinup style bikini and is still a much loved favorite. The bottoms aren't too tight, which I found an issue and they sat higher than most giving you a nice silhouette. In hindsight I should have got the top the next size down but its still wearable. 


As its HOT in Sydney I accessorised my daydream beach look with a broad brim hat, sunglasses and comfortable wedges!

I was going to do my first Frisky Friday post today but I honestly cannot face putting undergarments on in this heat, so will leave it for next week!

Til tomorrow!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment