Thursday 15 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Thursday 15th January 2015

Hello all!

It was another hot one today and with more business meetings I was SATURATED in sweat by the time I got home so I apologise for having less photos than normal in today's post!


Brooch: Erstwilder

So another business meeting called for another business style dress. Black again was my colour of choice and for a change I paired it with my black and white heels. This dress was great for such a hot day for a number of reasons!

Firstly is the fact its got short sleeves as well as an open chest which allows for some breeze to hit your skin. It has pockets! and I love the break in the black with the polka dot design. I paired it with my blue Lyre Bird Erstwilder brooch for a splash of colour.

I have a few posts coming your way so keep your eyes peeled! Catching up on everything, I think next week I'm going to do just a weekly overview of outfits and start posting my reviews on items here!

More to come!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment