Friday 9 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Friday 9th January 2015

Good morning all!

Another work styled outfit today as I had another meeting this morning so its another office chic look today!


Belt: Hell Bunny

So considering I've worn primarily black for work this week I thought I'd add a splash of colour to the mix! I scored this gorgeous Tatyana's Boutique dress on eBay in 2013 and its been a favorite since then! Its super comfy (though the fabric was a little too hot for the Sydney scorcher we are experiencing today) and highlights curves beautifully. I often don't wear accessories with this dress as I find the red pocket detail, pattern and bold collar is ample, though I did break it up today with a red belt to match my hair, shoes and the pocket.


The way this dress is cut is honestly divine! It just makes you look incredible and the fabric doesn't restrict your movement at all. Its comfortable for all day wear which is great as well as being butt tastic!


My shoes are my staple red heels by Pin Up Couture. I do have unevenly sized feet so needed to size up and put an insert in one but I find these to be relatively comfortable thanks to the strap across the front. Your feet do sweat a bit on hot days so I primarily wear these babies in the cooler months but today they just went perfectly!


Kept hair pulled back and professional today (as well as keeping it off my neck in the hot!). Very light foundation today due to the weather as well. Bold red colours in my outfit called for bold red lips so it was another Glampire Simply Irresistable from the Make Up Wardrobe kind of day again! Brow pot also by Glampire. Really need to invest in more of these!

More posts coming today so keep your eyes peeled!

Til Later!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment