Thursday 2 April 2015

Product & company review ~ Debstar Designs!

How are you all on this amazing Thursday night? Excited for 4 days off over Easter? 

I thought I’d treat you all with a little review about one of my favorite brands!



Debstar Designs is a local business run in Sydney Australia, who makes the most AMAZING 
retro/rockabilly/alternative style jewellery! I first discovered Debstar when I worked in a pinup store and have honestly been IN LOVE with her designs ever since! I’m a regular customer when she is at the Sydney Rock n Roll Markets (I pretty much always buy SOMETHING) and I love the versatility, style and attention to detail that comes from a Debstar Designs piece! Today I’m going to be talking about my little (forever growing) Debstar Designs collection as well as tell you all where you can get some goodies of your own!

The Voodoo Acrylic skull/bead necklace ~ $25.00


This is perhaps my FAVORITE ever piece made by Debstar Designs! I own them in 3 different color ways (SO FAR) and as a Tiki lover, these are the bomb! The skulls are small enough to give the right feel without being overbearing and the fact they coming in a variety of colors means they are easy to wear with patterned fabrics. They are made with quality products. I’ve never had a clip break or a skull come off. The colors are also SO vibrant in person and really pop! Definitely my go to for a tiki or more edgy look! She also makes these necklaces with just the colored beads if skulls aren’t your thing! Below are some examples of how I wear my voodoo necklaces!






The Acrylic Bead bracelet ~ $8


Want something to match your skull/bead necklace or just want something simple and pretty to dress up your outfit? These bracelets are an incredible way to do that! You can buy them in the same wide range of colors to match your necklaces and earrings to give a complete look or wear alone. Bracelets re on elastic as well for easy removal and wear! I love my green one I purchased to match my green tiki skull necklace and cannot WAIT to purchase more!

Acrylic Necklace ~ $15.00


The Voodoo necklace not your thing? She also does these gorgeous bead necklaces in a range of colours as well. Get yourself some earrings and a bracelet and you have an entire set to complete your look! 

Button Earrings ~ normally sold at the markets


I have 1 pair of black button earrings and I honestly love them! I got mine in clip on, for something a little different and as someone with sensitive ears I find these to be a great alternative for studs. They come in a variety of difference colors and are a great way to match your bracelets and necklaces! Definitely a great addition for any gal loving versatile and affordable pinup accessories!

Hearse Bracelet ~ $15.00


I bought this gorgeous goodie at the Sydney Rock n Roll Markets and I honestly love it SO much! Available in a bracelet or a brooch, this is for gals that want a brooch that’s a little bit different and maybe a little bit morbid! Deb adjusted the bracelet at the time of purchase for me so it fit (I have very petite wrists) and it now fits perfectly! 

Starburst earrings ~ $15.00


I bought my Starburst earrings (again at the markets!) and they are honestly incredible! A statement retro touch without over doing it! I was initially a bit wary of the spikes! But they aren’t sharp and the earrings are comfortable to wear. They come with silicone earring backs as well which are very comfortable for all day wear. She’s just released a limited number of matching brooches for these as well!


Statement necklace! 

I bought this goodie for $10 at the last Rock n Roll markets as it was in the sale bin and it was an incredibly well spent $10. The color of these beads is gorgeous in person and they sit wonderfully on! I wore them recently to the Miss Burlesque Idol final and they were a hit! 



So why not support a local small business lady and get yourself some incredibly well made and versatile goodies that will last and will compliment any outfit!

You can find Debstar Designs:


On Instagram - @debstardesigns

And in Store!!

More exciting posts coming!


No comments:

Post a Comment