Monday 7 December 2015

Weekly outfits ~ Week starting Monday 30th November

Hello all,

Another week has passed and I cannot believe I go on two weeks holiday in 2.5 weeks! I am so incredibly excited for it. I haven't had paid holidays in my entire adult life, so I'm hoping this will really let me relax and have some good down time. 

No outfits for Saturday and Sunday this week as I was taking photos Saturday and with family Sunday and completely forgot! But enjoy the outfits I wore during the rest of the week!

Monday

Brooch - Erstwilder She's so foxy brooch (discontinued colourway)

Tuesday

Blouse - Banned Apparel

Wednesday

Dress - Eleanor Dress from Lindy Bop (discontinued)

Thursday

Brooch - Luxulite Brooch (discontinued)

Friday

Scarf - Vintage
Brooch - Luxulite Brooch (discontinued)
Top - Freddies of Pinewood (discontinued)
Shoes - Rubi Shoes tbar sandals

Thats it for this weeks round up! Happy to answer any questions you may have in the comments. Looking forward to a cooler week this week and may even break out some cooler weather pieces!

Til tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment