Monday 22 February 2016

Weekly Outfits post ~ 15th February 2016

Hello darlings!

I have exciting news, I'm finally back! After needing to take a 2 week breather from this space to get through a rather stressful move I can happily say I have a whole bunch of posts lined up and ready to roll this week which I hope you all love!! 

But...first lets look at my outfits from last week!

Monday


Shoes ~ Payless pink flats (discontinued)

Tuesday


Brooch ~ King of the Bush brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued)
Belt ~ Ebay 

Wednesday


Brooch ~ Be Mine brooch from Jubly Umph (discontinued)
Top ~ Marilyn top in white by Folter (discontinued)

Thursday 


Brooch ~ Flamingo brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued colourway)
Top ~ Marilyn top in black from Folter (discontinued)
Belt ~ Ebay
Skirt ~ Candy skirt in yellow from Hell Bunny (search ebay)

Friday


Pants ~ Cropped Trousers in Fleur De Le print from Pin Up Girl Clothing (discontinued)
Shoes ~ pink flats from Payless (discontinued)

Saturday


Shoes ~ pink flats from Payless (discontinued)

I really loved my outfits last week! I had some awesome looks, with Friday being the most loved online!

I've got a lot to review over the next few weeks so except a lot happening here! 

It feels good to be back!

Til later!


1 comment:

  1. My fav is from wednesday!
    That was a super fashion week ,loved !
    Yous blog is great and your pinup style slay!
    Congrats,kisses!
    LadyMoio

    ReplyDelete