Monday 15 February 2016

Weekly outfits - Week of Monday 8th February 2016

Good morning darlings!

Last week was a BIG week for me, with lots moving and moving prep! I'm so glad the bulk of the move is now over and I can focus on unpacking! Even if I am wiped off my feet today!

Monday

\

Dress ~ Discontinued lindy bop dress

Tuesday


Top ~ Sabrina top in green from Pin Up Girl clothing (discontinued)
Skirt ~ Tatyana Boutiqute checked circle skirt (discontinued)

Wednesday



Thursday



Friday


Brooch ~ Lionheart brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued)
Top ~ Portmans (discontinued)
Belt ~ Ebay
Skirt ~ Kinky box pleat skirt in leopard from Pin Up Girl Clothing (discontinued)

Friday date night



This week will be another quiet week for me as I settle into my new place and unpack everything. I normally do blog photos on Sundays but was an absolute wreck after moving yesterday so will be getting back into it next week when I'm feeling myself again!

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks outfits!

Til next time!


1 comment:

  1. I'm all caught up and have read every blog. Love what you are doing <3

    ReplyDelete