Saturday 28 May 2016

Betty Take Two ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes


So 2016 for me has quickly started out as the year of awesome shoes. I never realised how much shoes could lift an outfit til I became a brand ambassador for Royal Vintage Shoes. Now I tend to plan a lot of my outfits around what shoes I want to wear and what shoes will give the best finish. When I saw that Royal Vintage Shoes had the Black Betty Sandals back in stock in my size, I knew I needed them! These are my second pair of Betty Sandals, my first being in brown (read my review here) and after wearing them the most out of my collection I decided it was time to add black into my wardrobe in this style. So what was it that made me decide I needed these shoes in another colour? Simply, they are amazing.


If I want comfort, my Brown Betty's are my go to. But sadly, brown doesn't go with everything (though I do try and make it so!) so it was time to add black into the mix. Betty Sandals are incredibly comfortable. I have literally no pain or foot aching by the time I take them off after a 10 hour day. I walk to and from the train station and then to and from work. For comfort and all day where, I cannot fault these amazing shoes.


I can also attest to their quality! I wear my brown pair every second day and after 6 months they are still in incredible condition. I will at some point need to get the elastic replaced at the buckle on one of the shoes, but that aside they have held up incredibly well for a pair of shoes. This testament to their quality is another reason I decided to get this heel in another colour.


Also, as I move towards adding more 1940s into my wardrobe, these shoes will be a much loved addition. I'm already planning my next outfit with them and I cannot wait to have a more day wear appropriate black heel to wear with my 1940s style.


I got my order in less than a week, which is incredibly fast. As always, the service and speed from Royal Vintage Shoes was incredible! I'm so happy with these amazing shoes and you can expect to see them in my outfits in the near future! I bought my usual 7.5 and they fit perfectly. As per my last pair, the break in will be minimal with no blisters and pain. 

I hope you've all enjoyed this blog post and I really look forward to being able to wear these shoes as much as my brown pair!

You can get your own amazing vintage inspired shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes, click here.

Disclaimer: Whilst I received these shoes as part of a sponsorship with Royal Vintage Shoes, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment