Wednesday 11 May 2016

Brand in the spotlight ~ nudeedudee

Hello darlings!

I thought I might add a new segment to my blog space, in which I can share awesome small businesses/brands I find online! 

Now while I don't get around to purchasing from every store as soon as I find them I find (I have a much smaller budget to work with now days and I have to really plan out my purchases) I still thought it might be awesome to share the "little business guys" that I find that I like and I intend to buy from in the future in the hopes that in sharing the love, you all might find a brand or item that you equally love too!

Limited Edition Nudeedudee 1940s Repro Blouse in Rayon Crepe Sombrero Floral
The first brand I wanted to share with you all is a business I found via etsy, called Nudeedudee. With my ever growing shift away from full blown 1950s and heading more and more into the realm of the 1940s, I’ve begun the hunt for blouses. Working in a corporate environment means that halter neck and strap style tops just aren’t something I wear anymore as they aren’t work appropriate. With my weekends normally spent running around for my business, photography or family (during which I’m normally dressed in a more casual outfit) I’ve basically almost finished phasing out these styles from my wardrobe in favor of more conservative options. Only owning a TEENY handful of blouses atm, I’ve been on the hunt for blouses with an authentic 1940s/50’s feel to add to my wardrobe. An etsy search brought me to Nudeedudee and I’ve since been oogling their list and making my plans to in the near future, make my first purchase!

Flirty Late 1930s playsuit
Ontop of blouses in an array of different fabrics, they also do pants and playsuits, which are equally as gorgeous!

If you are into authentic looking repro, this is definitely a brand to check out!

You can find them on:
Instagram - @nudeedudee

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and I hope to share more new brands with you all soon!

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment