Tuesday 31 May 2016

Mermaid Madness with Mischief Made Me


Its no secret I'm a mermaid lover. I already have two mermaid dresses in my wardrobe which I adore so when I saw that Mischief Made had mermaid shirts, I knew I needed to have one in my life! I opted for the peach colour to add a bit of softness to my wardrobe. I was incredibly excited to receive it as I knew it would go perfectly for casual days with my Freddies of Pinewood Lana Jeans.

Scarf ~ Repro nylon scarf in teal from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings & Brooch ~ Pink and gold scallop shell set from Mermaid Missi
Top ~ Bubble Babies top in Peach from Mischief Made Me
Jeans ~ Black Lana Pedal Pusher Jeans from Freddies of Pinewood (Read review here)
Shoes ~ Kiki Sandals in green from Royal Vintage Shoes (review coming soon)
Mischief made is a brand based in California USA. Their designs range from cute like my shirt to more sassy. I opted for something more on the sweet side this time around, but after having now received mine I'll definitely be back. I bought the large though for future reference could size down to a medium. The fabric is not as thick as my atomic swag shirt but still not so thin I need to wear a top under it. Its comfortable, it breathes well and it hasn't been affected by its first trip in a washing machine.


I paid $31.00AUD for my Bubble Babies top and postage was only $6.50AUD, which was very cheap! With such reasonable pricing I can see why they've become so popular among the retro girls I follow online. I wore minimal accessories with this outfit. I opted for my pearl pink and gold scallop shell brooch and earring set from Mermaid Missi. I made one for the store and loved it so much I made a set for myself. And they go perfectly with the peach tones of this top.


I hope you've all enjoyed this blog post darlings! I have my review of these amazing shoes coming later this week as well!

Til next time!



2 comments:

  1. This shirt is adorable! I've been intrigued by their designs, but I hardly ever wear T-shirts anymore. I love how this one looks with the jeans, though -- maybe I'll give it a whirl again!

    ReplyDelete