Monday 20 June 2016

Weekly outfits ~ 13th June 2016

Hello darlings!

My oh my what a busy week this one was for me! Monday was a public holiday, so I spent my day doing some RnR and lounging around in bed. Though this week was a tough one, I've still tried my best to put my best foot forward, as I find that always helps me face the day. 

I also took time out to get a new YouTube video for you all! 
This weekend I uploaded a video on how to set your hair and style it for this poodle do!
To see the setting video click here and to watch the styling video click here!

For those who follow me on Instagram will have seen I've started posting mini video tutorials and how to's there as well! 

I've got quite a bit on this week, including a vintage high tea with some amazing ladies (outfit under wraps until then!) as well as shooting with the wonderful Say Cheesecake photography on Sunday along with some awesome blog reviews for you all this week!

But I'll stop jabbering and let you all see my outfits for last week!

Tuesday
Flowers ~ Jean double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Pearl white petite heather tears earrings from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Mirror brooch from Creep Heart
Beads ~ Bought from equip 4 years ago
Dress ~ true 1940s vintage dress from Word from the Bird
Shoes ~ Black betty heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Flowers ~ White rose double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Hilary earrings in gold glitter from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Pansy brooch by Erstwilder bought from Coconette-Oz
Dress ~ Mae West dress in pink and white by Hellbunny bought from Ebay
Shoes ~ Lacey heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Thursday
Flowers ~ Yellow Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Novelty horseshoe earrings from Luxulite
Brooch ~ Dawn Anne Dusty Brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Blouse ~ Dream Master Blouse in off white by Banned Apparel from Gwynnies
Skirt ~ True Vintage part of a two piece suit from Word from the Bird
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes
Friday
Flowers ~ Yellow Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Yellow beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Rainbow Lorie brooch by Erstwilder
Top ~ Doris top in green from Pinup Girl Clothing
Skirt/Belt ~ Discontinued tiki print Doris Skirt by Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Black Betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Saturday
Scarf ~ Red Nylon Scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Antique Bronze hoops from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Top ~ Wolf Bait tee by Mischief Made from El Rodeo Store
Jeans ~ Lana Pedal Pushers from Freddies of Pinewood
Shoes ~ Saddle shoes from Royal Vintage Shoes

Well thats all for me for now. I'm off to head to bed as I'm rather tired and tomorrow is the start of another long work week.

Til next time darlings!



No comments:

Post a Comment