Wednesday 7 September 2016

The perfect Repro Vintage Bag from Lola Von Rose


While I don't get photographed with them often, I'm a long time lover of handbags. My current favorite two were actually my grandmothers before she passed and while I adore the look of lucite style true vintage bags, the price bracket of such items normally puts them in the unobtainable list for me. I simply cannot afford that much when I use handbags a lot (as a commuter for my day job a handbag comes with me everyday on public transport) and I shudder at the idea of such a beautiful piece of history potentially getting broken during my peak hour travels. But that is all changing thanks to reproduction vintage handbag store Lola Von Rose!

Lola Von Rose Red Handbag with Loraine heels from Royal Vintage Shoes
I was fortunate enough to recently win a Red Lola Von Rose Handbag in one of their Instagram competitions and I was so excited for it to arrive! The shipping was pleasantly quick and it was so beautiful and safely packaged. I am absolutely smitten with my new bag.


Lola Von Rose is based in the USA and make these gorgeous reproduction vintage inspired bags in a variety of colours! Aside from the standard red, white and black they also come in baby pink and a soon to be released seafoam green!!  One thing I was impressed with was how much I could actually get in this little bag! Deceptively big inside, I can fit the following in her:
  • Iphone 6S
  • Lux Deville Wallet
  • House Keys
  • Lipstick & brush
  • Mobile battery and cable
Considering its smaller size, I thought this was amazing and definitely the main thing that sold me on her bags (I take a fair bit in my handbag to work everyday!)



So how much will a Lola Von Rose handbag set you back? $68USD  which works out to be only $89.80AUD. Her postage rates are also reasonable as well.  Shipping in the US starts at $12US. Canada starts at $23US and everywhere else starts at $25US. So for us Aussie gals that means shipping is only $33AUD. Such great prices for such a great bag.

I hope you've all enjoyed this post (and this lovely bag!) 

Til next time darlings!

Disclaimer: Whilst I received these shoes as a prize from Lola Von Rose, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted one of these bags for ages and might just have to get one soon! X

    ReplyDelete