Thursday 7 January 2016

2015 ~ My first year of blogging!

Hello all!
I guess the first thing I have to say is


Its a little hard for me to believe my first year of blogging here has passed and I can honestly say, it didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped. Harrowed with computer issues, camera issues...you name it! Its happened! But...I am excited for 2016!

But in a reflection, I had some amazing opportunities in 2016!

In 2015 I started this blog with the hope of sharing what I've learnt through my own journey into pinup, my love of pinup fashion and my experiences in the pinup scene! I've had the pleasure of receiving some sponsors of my own as well as getting my first paid modelling opportunity and working with some amazing pinup brands!. If thats what I can do with no camera or PC then I am PUMPED for 2016!

I find myself at the start of 2016 with a digital camera, a new laptop and a new flare to really throw myself into the blogging experience again. So hold tight! I'm shooting for reviews this weekend so there will be some posted next week! 

Til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment