Sunday 24 January 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ Week of 18th January 2016

The Hello darlings!

Its been a LONG week here for me, as planning in prep for a move have started! I am SO incredibly excited for this next chapter of my life to start, but I'll stop myself from blabbering anymore as we're here to talk about my outfits for the week!

A lot of Pin Up Girl Clothing this past week as it was Jenny January, I did however miss the first day (woops!) as I was running on international time!

Enjoy! As usual, all products are linked!

Monday 

Conquering the world in this red suit!!

Tuesday



Cardigan ~ Thrifted

Wednesday


Shoes ~ Discontinued white T bar sandals from Rubi Shoes

Thursday


Top ~ Discontinued pink tee from Portmands
Belt ~ Ebay
Shoes ~ Discontinued white T bar sandals from Rubi Shoes

Friday


Brooch ~ Discontinued frog brooch from Erstwilder

Saturday


Brooch ~ discontinued Hermit Crab brooch from Deer Arrow
Top ~ Discontinued Freddies of Pinewood Top
Shoes ~ discontinued Brown Rubi Shoes Tbar Sandals

Looking forward to another fun week of playing dress up for work! I hope you've all like this weeks outfits!

Til next time darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment