Monday 5 June 2017

Keeping Warm in style with Jenny from Vivien of Holloway


While things may be heating up for my Northern hemisphere pinup counterparts, winter has definitely snapped into full swing down under here in Australia. The mornings are getting colder, the days shorter and the wind like ice. So knitwear is definitely back on the agenda and staying warm is the priority. But lets be honest, we want to look stylish as well as warm and for the perfect winter combo I’m loving the Jenny Cardigan from Vivien ofHolloway.

Flowers ~ Peach double from Daisy Jean
Beads ~ Pink necklace from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ She's so foxy brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued)
Cardigan ~ Jenny Cardigan in black from Vivien of Holloway
Dress ~ Lana dress in Ash Peach Floral Print from Vivien of Holloway
Shoes ~ Black betty Sandals by Miss L Fire
While I don’t often share photos of myself wearing a cardigan (I take my OOTD before I leave for work and living in a unit that holds a lot of heat, I don’t rug up til I’m literally about to leave) I do wear one pretty much throughout my day at work. My office is quite heavily air conditioned and I sit right under an air con vent (talk about drawing the unlucky desk straw) and that means I like my cardigans to be comfortable and warm. TheJenny Cardigan from Vivien of Holloway for me definitely ticked all the boxes. Made of 100% Acrylic, the Jenny Cardigan is not only comfortable but warm.


The Jenny cardigan features a cropped waist, which makes it great for swing style looks and helping to flatter the hips. Its shawl collar is great for helping to stylishly keep warmth around the back of your neck and the cardigan overall has a nice degree of stretch. I’ve worn my Jenny both buttoned and unbuttoned without any hiccups and the buttons stay done up which is always a huge bonus (nothing more annoying that buttons slipping undone on you!)


I’ve been wearing this cardigan for a couple of weeks now to really get a feel for it and I can honestly say I’m in love with it. Its super comfortable (for size reference I'm wearing a large). Its easy to style. Its hardy and well wearing (I’ve hand washed it a few times without any issues) and overall I’m in love with it! I’m also super excited that Vivien of Holloway have just released the Jenny in an array ofpastel colours and I need to add them to my wardrobe as soon as I can, especially pink and blue!


The Jenny cardigan in red and black retail at a special price of £38.00/$65.85AU + postage depending on the exchange rate. It may seem a bit pricer to Aussie gals but this cardigan is much thicker and warmer than my Mak cropped cardigan, which I'll probably keep packed away til mid to late spring. The new pastel colourways retail for £45.00/$78AU + postage.

I hope you've all enjoyed this review lovelies! I've got some super glam looks coming to the blog this week!

Til next time darlings

Disclaimer: Whilst I received this cardigan as part of a sponsorship with Vivien of Holloway, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely showcasing the Vivian of Holloway black cropped Jenny Cardigan styled with the 1940s Lana Ash Peach Floral (on dark blue) Dress!
    I live in the NorthEastern United States and have to admit I dread both the heat of Summer and the cold of Winter. My favourite season is Spring, though I like early autumn as well.
    I love your blog, your YouTube channel, and your Twitter and will Follow all three :D

    My blog "Full Brief Panties" | My YouTube "Mister Panty Buns videos" | My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete