Monday 25 April 2016

Weekly Outfits Recap ~ 18/4/2016

Hello darlings,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I've got last weeks outfit recap up for you all and I'm looking forward to another week this week of awesome looks!

I find myself still dabbling more and more into the 1940s and really enjoying it!

Monday


Brooch ~  Woman and the moon brooch from Creep Heart (discontinued)
Top ~ 5 seasons old target blouse
Belt ~ Kmart brown leather belt

Tuesday



Wednesday


Scarf ~ Green true vintage nylon scarf

Thursday


Scarf ~ Baby pink repro nylon scarf
Yellow Cardigan ~ No Brand
Skirt ~ Baby pink Candy skirt by Hell Bunny (found on ebay 2 years ago)

Friday



I've taken the opportunity for this long weekend to recoup from a very busy and stressful few months. Its been very overdue!

I've got some new posts and reviews coming this week darlings!

Til then!


No comments:

Post a Comment