Wednesday 4 March 2015

Review ~ Petal Berri

Morning all!

So today I'm going to be posting a review about the adorable headband and earrings set I got sent which I absolutely adore! Today's review is on the brand Petalberri!


Petal Berri is an Australia brand based in Adelaide NSW that make hair bows and headbands with matching earrings! I mean, two pinup accessory staples in one hit! 

My set arrived and I was excited that the colours were different to what I normally wear, it meant I could try something new. 


The earrings and headband are well made and looked great! The fabric is very vibrant in person and the earrings were comfortable to wear. I decided to opt for a 60's look when I wore mine out and matched it with lilac! 

Headband/earrings - Petal Berri
Brooch - Deer Arrow
Dress - Pin Up Girl Clothing

I wore it out all day! I found it comfortable to wear. It didn't slide or move around on my head, even without bobby pins. It's width helps to keep it in place!



The thing I think I love most about this headband however is it's versatility. Tie it a different way to achieve a different look!


And the matching earrings are such a finishing touch! They really help to complete a look that includes this headband and draw focus to the pattern.


I'd highly recommend this Aussie brand to any pinup girls looking for cute affordable pinup accessories!

You can find Petal Berri on facebook, on instagram by searching @petalberri and on etsy.

Til tomorrow!



Disclaimer: Whilst I received these items as part of a sponsorship with Petal Berri, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment