Sunday 23 October 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ 17/10/2016

Hello darlings!

Its almost time for a new week which means its outfit recap time. I had a fairly cute week, which got taken over by some mega power suit vibes. Its a glorious Sunday here in Sydney Australia, I've spent my day doing laundry (how unglamourous), shooting for my review of a gorgeous dress, shot my first Style Swap Saturday post and about to head off and make some stock for orders for my business. Busy busy!

Also! My first sneak peak video from my big collaborative shoot with What Katie Did, Pinup Girl Clothing, Vivien of Holloway and Retrospec'd dropped onto my Youtube channel this week! Showing the Make up and hair transformation for the day! I hope you all enjoy it! You can have a peak by clicking here!

Monday
Scarf ~ Blue nylon scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Flamingo Brooch from Erstwilder
Dress ~ Flamingo Dress from Silly Old Sea Dog (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Rubi Shoes

Tuesday
Flowers ~ Red Deluxe Hydrangea bundle from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Horseshoe earrings from Luxulite
Beads ~ Red beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Scotty Brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Dress ~ Judy Dress by Hell Bunny
Shoes ~ Peggy Heels in brown from Royal Vintage Shoes (Review coming soon!!)
  
Wednesday
Scarf ~ Red Scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ The Wolfman brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Blouse ~ Gretta top in red from Heart of Haute
Suit ~ Discontinued suit from Tatyana Boutique
Shoes ~ Nita heels from Royal Vintage shoes

Thursday
Hat ~ Vintage
Necklace ~ Pink Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Pinwheel brooch from Erstwilder
Blouse ~ Mint Raglan blouse from Vivien of Holloway
Suit ~ True Vintage From Word From the Bird
Shoes ~ Nita heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday
Scarf ~ Black nylon scarf from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Black beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Pumpkin brooch from Tika's Treasure
Top~ Priscilla top in abstract coral from Lady K Loves
Jeans ~ Pedal Pusher jeans from Freddies of Pinewood
Shoes ~ Rubi Shoes

 Saturday
Pants ~ Red Capris from Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Rubi shoes

I've got some exciting stuff coming to my blog this week and between now and Christmas! Keep your eyes peeled dolls!



No comments:

Post a Comment