Monday 19 June 2017

Weekly outfits overview ~ 12 June 2017

Hello darlings!

The end of another week has rolled round and the start of a new one is here. Last week was an incredibly busy week! I spent my Monday public holiday blog shooting 4 upcoming blog looks, with two that dropped last week and more to come. The public holiday meant it was a 4 day week too so only 4 looks last night.

Last week I shared my newest Miss Fortune UK sweater with you all as well as my current favorite 1940's repro dress from Lindy Bop.

No outfit looks for this past weekend as I kept it completely casual for time spent with my man on Saturday. I also spent some time yesterday shooting quite a bit of lingerie to come to the blog, which is something I know I get a lot of questions about too, so keep your eyes peeled!

But without further a-do, here are last week's looks.

Tuesday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean
Beads ~ Green Beads from Debstar Designs 
Brooch ~ Beauty & the Beast themed rose from Deer Arrow (discontinued)
Dress ~ Carolyn Dress from Karina Dresses (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Black betty sandals from Miss L Fire

Wednesday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean
Top ~ Robin top in red by Collectif (discontinued)

Thursday
Scarf ~ Vintage
Beads ~ Green Beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Cera says hello dino brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued)
Dress ~ Floral Button Back dress from Love Ur Look (review coming soon)

Friday

Brooch ~ Sunflower brooch from Erstwilder (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Black betty sandals from Miss L Fire

I've got some more fab reviews coming as well as a tutorial post this week lovlies with lingerie reviews hitting my blog next week!

Also working on some exciting blog changes coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Til next time darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment