Monday 25 May 2015

Modcloth Monday ~ 1940's flare!

Morning all!

Its time for Modcloth Monday!

So basically, as I've explained recently I'm having a bit of a love affair with 1940's fashion. As winter comes creeping in with the dramatic flare of a comic villain I have been looking into some pants options to help keep me nice and warm this year and swing pants with blouses have been very high on this list!

The first time I'd really ever seen someone wear swing pants was in the previously mentioned documentary Time Warp Wives  there is a young woman featured who has a love for the 1940's. Her entire look really sparked a keen interest in me for this era and swing pants as a result have been high on my list to invest in ever since and I honestly cannot WAIT to purchase my first pair!


 Top 1 ~ We go Pathway Back Top ~ $29.99 / Top 2 ~ The Schooner the Better Top ~ $49.99 / Top 3 ~ Botanical Collective Top ~ $44.99


 Working in an office that is quite grey, I enjoy wearing a lot of colour to work. It generally brightens the place and helps to brighten the mood I find. I'm loving these three blouses from Modcloth to pair with plain swing pants! The beauty is that all 3 could mix and match with the pants I like as well as keeping professional in cut with bright playful colours!


























These pants all look so comfortable and versatile! I honestly cannot WAIT to get my first pair of swing pants and I look forward to sharing with you all where I decided to get them from in a review!

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment