Monday 8 February 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ Week of 1st February 2016

Morning darlings!

Oh what a busy bee I was over the weekend! I've begun the oh so fun process of moving house this week which started with a room swap between my fella and his current flatmate, as we need the bigger room. That, coupled with a supply run for my business, the rock n roll markets yesterday and getting my hair done, I didn't get time to pop this up yesterday! 

But here you go! Last week's outfits of the day. No Saturday outfit this post though, I wasn't looking particularly glam.

Monday


Shirt ~ Alice top in black and white from collectif (discontinued)
Skirt ~ Joni skirt in red from Hell Bunny (discontinued)


Tuesday


Scarf ~ Hair Discount Warehouse
Top ~ Portmans (discontinued)
Belt ~ Ebay
Shoes ~ Payless (discontinued)


Wednesday




Thursday




Friday


Top ~ portmans (discontinued)
Shoes ~ Payless (discontinued)

Sunday


When you love an outfit so much you wear it twice in one week!

Snood ~ ebay

My posts this week will be fewer than usual, as I'm in the process of moving house but I'm excited to hit back into the blogging in the coming week!

Have a great day darlings!


2 comments:

  1. I simply love Thursday's look! So perfectly styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That dinosaur skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete