Wednesday 5 July 2017

Into the woods with Erstwilder

Wearing King of Our Forest Brooch & Fallen Acorn Earrings from the Woodland range
Darlings, I don’t think I’ve ever been as excited for a range as I am about the new Erstwilder Wood Land range. A range with fun pieces that make my autumn loving heart happy, this range is full of beautiful critters and quirky lumberjacks meaning there is something to suit everyone’s tastes! I wanted to share 3 of my favorites with you in today’s post as this stunning range has just dropped online so you can snap yourself some of these goodies now!

Wearing King of Our Forest Brooch from the Woodland range
My absolute favorite from this range is the King of ourForest brooch! Being born in May, Autumn is naturally one of my favorite times of the year. In regards to nature, its also such a beautiful time of the year too. When the lush greens of summer fade to a beautiful symphony of golds, oranges, reds and browns. While I find winter quite sad with its lack of colour and life (my area has a lot of deciduous plants in it, so its looking rather bare), autumn just makes my heart sing. I’ve seen a few autumn style leaf brooches come through, but I was yet to find one that really caught my attention. Until I saw the King of Our Forest brooch in the new Woodland Range from Erstwilder. The beautiful dual toned purple colourings really caught my attention as something different and in person incredibly beautiful. It’s a very simple design that really is captivating and I love that the purple changes colour slightly with movement. The purple colour also means he’ll be easy to wear year round and not just in autumn as well as being the perfect size to pop on an outfit without overpowering it. 

Wearing Fallen Acorn Earrings from the Woodland range
This range also saw me falling in love with a pair of earrings, which is outside the norm for me. As I work in a job role that requires a lot of phone time, I find earrings can be quite cumbersome. But the FallenAcorn earrings were just too cute to pass up! These simple dangles are such a pretty addition to any look and as a girl who wears a lot of earthy tones already I know they’ll go with so so much. I also love that these can be worn with other brooches and not just goodies from the woodland range. They’d look equally as cute with bunnies, foxes and other gritters from other collections too! I’m excited to start styling these and see what looks I can create with them.

Wearing A Fallen Acorn earrings and A Fairy Wish brooch from the newest Erstwilder Woodland Range
And finally my Fairy  brooch dreams have been realised with the perfect blue woodland called A Fairy Wish in this range! The cutest little fairy holding a golden star, she’ll melt your heart. I love her sassy little foot flick and her wings. I can tell this little beauty is one that’s going to get so much wear in my wardrobe as she’s going to go so well with the abundance of pastels I have in my wardrobe. Her blue dress also makes me think of Navi from Zelda, with her blue glow! Definitely an absolute cutie who will fulfill the hearts desires of any fairy loving lady!

Kind-Hearted Keresh

Forest Fun Guy
The two other brooches I’ve absolutely fallen in love with in this range are the Kind-Hearted Keresh and Forest Fun Guy. After recently watching Bambi when my siblings came to visit (and subsequently balling my eyes out because its Bambi) I found myself really drawn to Keresh. He’s such a majestic looking fellow yet his kind hearted nature is shown by his bird friends on his antlers, which also offer a pop of colour! The Forest Fun Guy was also an instant love affair as I actually have a mushroom dress he’d look absolutely killer with! Plus I do adore mushrooms in general, they tie in so well with fairies and I’d love to wear the two together!

Wearing A Fallen Acorn earrings and A Fairy Wish brooch from the newest Erstwilder Woodland Range
This range is now live on the Erstwilder website! You can also snap it up at some of my favorite Australian stockists:


But its a highly anticipated release so be quick! Til next time darlings!

Disclaimer: Whilst I received these items in collaboration with Erstwilder, all opinions expressed are honest to help ensure the most accurate information for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment