Saturday 1 July 2017

Monthly overview ~ June 2017

Hello darlings! 

Another month has come to a close and we've reached the halfway point of 2017! How insanely crazy is that. Busy trying to stay positive and make the most of every day, as everyday is such a gift (even if it doesn't feel like it at the time!).

So what did I get upto here on the blog in June?

Well I reviewed one of my favorite winter dresses with you, the Lola from Voodoo Vixen!


I reviewed a great winter cardigan in the form of the Jenny from Vivien of Hollway! They recently released it in some fabulous pastel hues too!


I got to give you all a peak at the newest range from Royal Vintage shoes in the form of their Evelyn oxfords! Which are the perfect 1920/30s shoe!


I visited the Boudoir in some amazingly glamorous bedroom wear from Australian Designer Evette Dubois!


Got my sweater girl on with the most adorable sweater brooch combo ever from Miss Fortune UK and Luxulite!


Took a trip back into the 1940s with the gorgeous Emma Dress from Lindy Bop.


Dreamed of summer with UK brand Love Ur Look Clothing!


And took a peak into the custom seamstress side of retro with The Black Pinafore.


And spent some time talking about my favorite Lingerie set from What Katie Did with you all!




So its been a pretty busy month. Ontop of that I've been hard at work on a new accessory release for my business Daisy Jean (which dropped last night! You can shop the range here) as well as just working through the emotional aftermath of a recent car accident. However as the month of June wraps up, I'm finding I'm back to feeling like my positive self again and I'm looking forward to some awesome things coming in June!

I also had some great outfits in June, with my favorites being below. Which is your favorite?


I hope you're all looking forward to seeing what comes to my space in July 2017! I'm also nearly finished and exciting project which I cannot wait for!

Til next time darlings!







No comments:

Post a Comment