Monday 16 May 2016

Weekly outfits ~ 9th May 2016

Hello darlings!

Its another Monday which means its time for another outfit recap from last week! A fair bit happened on the blog last week with a review of my newest wiggle skirt from Gywnnies and of my cherry turban from Lacey Rose Creations!

Today is also my BIRTHDAY which means a week off work! I'm so excited. I'll be doing a blog post about my birthday tomorrow as well as blog shooting a whole bunch of new outfits for my blog as well!

Monday
Scarf ~ Repro nylon Scarf in baby Blue
Brooch ~ Flora Fox Face Brooch from Erstwilder
Top ~ No brand knit in teal blue
Belt ~ Black bow belt from Ebay
Skirt ~ Discontinued Kinky Box Pleats Skirt in Leopard Print by Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Brown betty Sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Tuesday

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Scarf ~ Vintage
Brooch ~ Ursula Inspired brooch from Mermaid Missi
Shirt - Bubble Babies tee in peach pink from Mischief Made (review coming soon)
Belt ~ Kmart brown leather belt
Jeans ~ Lana pedal pusher jeans in black from Freddies of Pinewood (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ kiki 1940s Sandals in green from Royal Vintage Shoes ( review coming soon)

Saturday
Flowers ~ Jeans double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Snood ~ Ebay
Earrings ~ Eclipse earrings in gold from Revere Folie
Top ~ Bikini Beach Bash Tee by Atomic Swag From Gwynnies
Jeans ~ Lana pedal pusher jeans in black from Freddies of Pinewood (review coming soon)
Shoes ~ Brown T-Bar Sandals from Rubi Shoes (discontinued)

Jeans are definitely making a comeback into my wardrobe now I have a pair that fit much more comfortably! They're great for weekends or days when I had a LOT of walking to do!


I'm about to get ready for the movies darlings so I'll catch you later!

Til tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment