Tuesday 16 June 2015

4 Different Ways to Wear a Cardigan!

Hello all!

So this is just a fun little post I've been thinking about for a while now and thought I'd share with you all on this glorious Tuesday! I really want to start doing more outfit posts that are around different ways to wear the same item as well as laying of outfits! So thought I'd start with this one.

Also that I'll be reviewing this outfit and others within the next fortnight! I am SO excited to get back to doing reviews!

Also, I apologise for the photo quality. I am currently working on getting a new camera for blog photos!

So, 4 different ways to wear a cardigan with a skirt. 4 different looks with the same clothes!

Way 1 ~ Open


This was is pretty much my go to. I work in a building that has very inconsistent cooling/heating so I tend to take my cardigan off and on quite a lot. This is still a cute way to wear it.

Way 2 ~ Tied



I've started doing this a bit more recently as I find it gives a bit more of a cinched look on the waist, as well as still allowing your belt to be visible.

Way 3 ~ Buttoned


Buttoning a cardigan for me is very true to how my grandmother would have worn a cardigan. I trend to wear it like this if I'm in an environment that is consistently cooler.

Way 4 ~ Tucked in


I see a LOT of pinups wearing their cardigans like this and it seems to be a good choice for consistently cooler days! You simply tuck your cardigan into your skirt as you would your shirt and but your belt over it!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope its the first of many more to come!

Til tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment