Monday 8 June 2015

Modcloth Monday ~ Homeware edition

Hello all!

As I'm now living in a much happier and healthier living environment (even if it isn't on my own) I'm finding myself drawn to some quirky little touches that will make home feel more...homely, well for me anyway!


I'm still a good 12 months of having my own little retro abode like the one above but I'm patient and confident! I feel living with someone else in a flatmate setting as oppose to a boarder is really going to be beneficial in building good 'adulting' skills, as my first attempt as solo living wasn't fabulous!

But anywho, here are some of my current favorites from the 'homewares' section of modcloth at the moment!


Jovial Jardiniere Vase Set ~ $44.99







All That Panda Cup of Tea Set ~$44.99


Much love



No comments:

Post a Comment