Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wishlist Wednesday ~ Freddies of Pinewood Edition

Happy Wednesday everyone!

For today's wishlist Wednesday is all about a brand I have been loving for a while and hope to purchase from in the near future!


As I'm finding myself busier than ever (technically working 3 jobs now days!), looking all dolled up on weekends has been becoming increasingly impractical and I've been on the hunt to expand my retro jeans collection in favor of a more authentic cut as well as looking for some retro styled shirts that I can throw on that are both pretty and practical. I've found these things on the Freddies of Pinewood store!

I've listed below some goodies I'm hoping to get within the next few months!

Tops:










Pants









I love the authentic feeling to Freddies of Pinewood's stock and I hope you've enjoyed this week's wishlist Wednesday!

Til tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment