Monday 4 July 2016

Weekly Outfits ~ 27 June 2016

Hello darlings!

Last week was a long week. I found myself unwell on Tuesday and the lethargic feelings carried through my week. But I managed to push through as well as I could and for that I'm proud. Got some answers from my doctor as to the reasons for my recent fatigue, which is awesome and I had some great blog posts up from true vintage, Miss Lady A Broad and Banned Apparel!

I've got a lot happening this month on the blog too so keep your eyes peeled!

Without further a-do here are last weeks outfits!

Monday
Flowers ~ Red Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Scotty Dog Brooch from Miss Lady A Broad
Top ~ Black knit top (no brand)
Belt ~ Red Bow Belt from Ebay
Skirt ~ Pink/Black/red Harlequin Jenny Skirt from Pinup Girl Clothing (colourway discontinued)
Shoes ~ Loraine heels in red from Royal Vintage Shoes

Wednesday
Flowers ~ Peach Signature Rose Double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Blue beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Mermaid Brooch from Tikas Treasure
Shoes ~ Payless

Thursday
Flowers ~ Jeans double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Brooch ~ Senorita Sherry Blossom from Miss Lady A Broad
Blouse ~ 1940s reproduction blouse from Jack's Daughter
Jacket ~ 1950's suit jacket from word from the bird
Skirt ~ no brand
Shoes ~ Black betty sandals from Royal Vintage Shoes

Friday
Flowers ~ Blue rose double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Holly's Hoops in gold and pink from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Necklace ~ Blue beads from Debstar Designs
Brooch ~ Pink and gold scallop shell from Mermaid Missi
Dress ~ Dolores Dress in Mermaid Print by Collectif from Gwynnies
Shoes ~ Payless

Saturday
Flowers ~ Red Rose double from Daisy Jean Floral Designs
Earrings ~ Vienna earrings in silver sparkles from Revere Folie
Dress ~ Black Monica Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing
Shoes ~ Lacey heels from Royal Vintage Shoes

Thats all for now darlings! Til tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment