Sunday 11 January 2015

Outfit of the day - Sunday 11th January 2015

Hello all!

It's a wet damp cool Sunday here in Sydney and as I'm doing nothing but domestic goddess duties today it's a very casual look this Sunday so please excuse my lack of makeup and hair. 


Top & pants: Tatyana's Boutique

So on days I have a lot of running around to do or am generally just cleaning around the house, this is my go to outfit! I love these high waisted jeans from Tatyana so much!!


They feature a side zip which gives a nice flat front. They can be roller up or down, depending ok the length you want. They've got 4 pockets!! And are so incredibly comfortable! I bought this tie top in white as well, also by Tatyana's as they are so versatile. I've worn them with skirts, jeans, shorts! Tucked in and tied up. Make it interesting! 


No make up today as I like to give my skin a break once a week and today is that day! 

Weekly outfit recap coming up later today!! 

Til Later!

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment