Saturday 24 January 2015

Red & chocolate brown jenny skirt Review



It's review time!!! 

I was lucky enough to take the plunge and get two amazing skirts in the PUG final sale and as I'm an unoffical Jenny-holic I wanted to do a review of my newest purchase! 


Scarf: pink repro nylon 
Earrings: Deer Arrow 
Brooch: Erstwilder 
Top: black vintage pattern bustier 
Belt: bow belt from eBay 
Skirt: jenny skirt in red and chocolate harlequin ~ final sale ~ Pin Up Girl Clothing
Bag: wicker bag from Pin Up Girl Clothing 
Shoes: pink cutie shoes from Pin Up Girl Clothing 

So as the owner of 8 jenny skirts and two  jenny dresses I have a bit of an addiction. They're my favorite skirt and when I was this skirt was on final sale and being the only harlequin colour way I didn't own, figured it was time to change that. 

I love Jenny skirts. I love the gathered waist and fullness of them. And SO comfortable as well as versatile. Summer to winter a Jenny has you covered! They feature a zip size and a decent sized waist band. 



Truth be told when this skirt first came out I wasn't a fan, but the colours look SO different in person. And I wear a LOT of red and black which means it'll match most of my wardrobe already! 



I'm off to a BBQ today and opted to team it with pink and black today for something a bit softer! If you love this print I'd grab it quick as it's on final sale!

Another review coming tomorrow!! 

Missi aka Miss Osiria Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment